Speaking your mind out with those around you truly doubles the joy of tranquility. From co-workers to neighbors, to folks standing in line with you at the supermarket. With Huetrap’s various cool Buddha T-Shirts serene designs, you will be able to speak through style. Whether you are looking for Buddha clothing for yourself, or as a gift for a loved one,those whom you inspire will surely be thankful.
Religious fanatics, fashion freaks, t-shirt addicts and anybody would love being inside these incredibly soft Buddha T-shirts. Sport the positive message of peace and inspire the Buddha nature in you? Dedicate this soft and stylish t-shirt and discover the latest,greatest graphic tees of all.
Successful t-shirt designs can often be about creating a mash of seemingly unrelated subjects. In this case, why not take one of the biggest icon of the times, Buddha and Pop culture mash them together?
Stay cool and fresh with 100% cotton Buddha t-shirts. A trendy mixture of HD colour prints, pop culture designs and cotton fabric is undeniable. Rock on movie nights, weekends, get-together, road trips and travels with the heights of comfort – Buddha Tees. Casual trousers and flip-flops are the best options to complete your look 🙂
1. “Three things cannot be long hidden, the sun, the moon, and the truth”
2. “No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again”
3. “Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die”
4. “There is no path to happiness, Happiness is the path”
5. “Give even if you only have a little”
6. “Rule your Mind or it will Rule you”
7. “There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth, not going all the way and not starting”
8. “The mind is everything. What you think you become”
9. “To keep the body in good health is a duty.. otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear”
10. “Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity”
11. “You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection”
12. “When the student is ready the teacher will appear”
13. “People with opinion just go around bothering one another”
14. “Happiness does not depend on what you have or what you are, it solely relies on what you think”
15. “To understand everything is to forgive everything”
16. “Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters the most”
17. “Friendship is the only cure for hatred, the only guarantee of peace”
18. “If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete”