We would have never imagined a world without colours. we have been always trained to associate colour with happiness, prosperity, success, variety and creativity. Colours are the one that is closely associated with our life. Experts suggest that each colour has its own significance and effect on the people.
As for apparels, colour is the basic factor that decides variety in fashion. When you think of choosing an apparel, colour is the first basic thing that crosses your mind.
If dress can communicate for you, then the colour of the dress does half the job. Blue symbolizes tranquility, peace. Green represents fertility, luck, relaxation. Yellow is a bright, refreshing, happy colour. Purple stands for royalty, sophistication and wealth. In fashion, Black apparels make you look sleek and it is the ultimate colour of fashion for all times.
Colours can speak louder than words. Each wardrobe would possess an array of dresses with a favorite colour. It is upto each individual to believe in association of colours, you can never deny the fact that you feel refreshed and happy when you wear your favorite dress. Huetrap gives you adorable colours with international quality and perfectly blend with the co-colors. Huetrap presents its apparels with perfect shades of each colour using an advanced colouring technology.
Choose from mesmerizing colours, from wide variety of categories like Tshirts, Loungewear, shorts, tank tops, women’s leggings, capri andinnerwears
Leggings has a rich history and faced a significant evolution before it seized the front row in today’s fashion. Know about ten facts of leggings that you probably wouldn’t have imagined –
- In past, leggings was a unisex garment.
- In the beginning leggings was two separate garments – one for each leg.
- They were a leg covering that helped the people to prevent their legs from being chaffed by heavy cold and insects.
- It is said to have its origins in Scotland.
- They were basically worn as an armour by men in 14th century.
- The earliest form of today’s modern leggings wore by men were called “hose” !
- A form of leggings called “Pantalettes” was worn under skirts by 19th Century women, girls and small boys
- 19th century army men used leggings as a protective garment for ankles.
- From 1960’s the popularity of leggings revived and they were considered as more feminine garment.
- In 1980s and early 1990s, leggings was basically a part of garment worn under skirt or over-sized sweatshirts or baby doll top.
Join today’s fashion and become a part of history tomorrow. Grab it all from Huetrap @ http://www.huetrap.com/women/leggings
Bored of usual T shirts and dull long sleeved tops? Switch to chic tank tops right now. Tank tops make you look awesome for any occasion. Excite your onlookers with some splendid tank top collections from Huetrap.
This garment has derived its name from the tank suits – a single piece bathing costumes worn in tanks and swimming pools.
Though getting your favorite tank tops online is easy, it is the magic of wearing it that makes you the cutest one. Pair your tank tops with a bold and best fitting Jeans. Keep your accessories minimal & unique. Tank tops can also worn over a low long sleeved top or under a see-through Tshirts or tops provided the colours go well with each other. You can also add a scarf or unbuttoned coat for outstanding looks.
Huetrap provides you an extensive options to choose from. You can go for a self coloured tank tops or graphic tank tops basis your needs. Huetrap graphic tshirts have multi-colour prints and international design standards.
You can sort by themes like abstract, floral, patriotic and mythical designs. Get some distinct designs like Ganesha print black tshirt, Blue white trendy tank top, ‘colour is the new black‘ tee, graphic print black tank top, spirit of one nation top etc.
To view more & shop – http://www.huetrap.com/women/tank-tops
Printed T shirts has become an indispensable part of Men’s wardrobe. They help you to get more attention and make you look special.Huetrap’s Graphic Tees come with a high definition print. What makes your Graphic designs look more unique when it has a high definition print –
- Image sharpness – Your print graphics image is more definite and accurate. Get the fine details and nuances of the design.
- Colour depth – HD print offers us a better colour depth. The quality and property of each colour is made explicit.
- Better Quality – The High definition prints render you a high quality print.
- Durability – Due to the quality and high definition in print, the print in Huetrap’s T shirt lasts long.
The Huetrap’s Graphic Tshirts has high definition prints, its design adhere to international standards and each graphic has multi-colour attractive prints. There are extensive collection of graphic T shirts with about 350+ designs.
Huetrap applies high definition prints for number of unique designs such as Buddha prints, floral prints, automobile prints, logo prints,musical designs, funny prints, abstract images, horror prints, typographic prints, sports prints, animal images, vintage designs, splatter prints, photo prints under various categories like Men’s Graphic Tees, Women’s graphic tees and tops, women’s graphic tank tops, Men’s boxer shorts, Men’s Polo T shirts.
Shop the ultimate style – http://www.huetrap.com/